Monday, June 30, 2008

Dillon Beach Camping Trip

















I was wrong. I admit it! I thought camping with Hayden would be a disaster. After all, he is a crazy busy 2 1/2 year old boy who is prone to disappearing on us, eating garbage and throwing really loud and violent tantrums. He isn't exactly mellow!

We camped one night at Dillon Beach and Hayden kept himself very entertained, stayed with us at all times and didn't eat any garbage the whole time! We will definitely make this a favorite family getaway, we hope to go back soon!

Evan found lots of shells and dead crabs, and even got to touch a live one! Shawn took a very chilly dip in the pacific and wrote his name in the sand. Hayden was terrified of the water, he even told us it was "A yiddow bit too scawy."



















My favorite part was running down the dunes, what a blast! (especially after a few drinks)